Profita is a Share Market / Stock Market Analysis
(Technical analysis with various indicators, Fundamental Analysis),
Portfolio Management, RealTime Trade Monitor and
SMS Alert software
based on Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), Bangladesh. This software also
updates price from Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE). This software
targets those who have no time to go to Broker House or Stock
Exchange but want all the information at their fingertips. You can
use this software free for 7 days. New version
2.261 is released on 08-Jan-2014. Android
version 1.06 released on 15-Feb-14.
This software shows data only for technical and fundamental analysis. It neither gives any literal Buy or Sell indication nor it provides any rumor. Vyingbrain.com is not related with any Blog/Forum/Group. If anyone uses 'Profita' or 'Vyingbrain' in their forum/blogs/group, we are not responsible for that. Users of this software are solely responsible for their decision.
Offer 1 : 2,000 Tk./Computer/1 Year.
Offer 2 : 1,200 Tk./Computer/6
Offer 3 : 3,000 Tk./2 Computer/1 Year.
Offer 4 : 2,000 Tk./2 Computer/6 months.
If you want to be a reseller / dealer of Profita with
exciting commission for unlimited time, please mail to:
1. Download and install software.
2. Apply for online registration from 'Registration' window (in Profita 'Help'
menu) with a valid E-Mail address and Mobile No.
3. You must call 01196 257538 or
01711 170061 before any payment, informing your desired payment method and estimated time frame.
4. Software will be registered instantly or after getting the payment depending upon the state of affair.
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Tested in Windows XP and Windows 7 (32 bit)
Processor : Intel P4 or higher, RAM 512MB
Screen Resolution : 1024 x 768 pixel, 1024 x 600 pixel (or More)
Regional DateTime Format & Language : United States (Preferable)
Share price of last 5 years.
Share Price, Trade, Volume, Price Range in last trading day, Price range in selected date range from DSE and CSE in a single table.
The same table contains Annualized and Yearly Audited PE, Dividend and NAV data with Declaration Date; AGM, Record Date, Total share, Category and PPS (price position in percentage according to maximum and minimum price in selected date range.)
The table is (and the other tables of the software) is completely sortable (both ascending and descending). You can click on the grid header to sort that column's data. By means of which you can see the top gainers and losers and other comparison like highest or lowest PE, EPS etc.
Price - Volume Graph of last 5 years.
Complete price list of each company in sortable table. You can see the highest and lowest price date.
Company Fundamental information with Financial Reports and charts (MACD, RSI, CandleStick chart etc.)
Sector and DSE General Index based Financial chart.
Combined report, Weekly
report, Market capital, trade, volume, value chart.
Favourites Section is added. You can search and
see your favourite stocks in main table.
Search section has criteria like : Scrip Name, Date & Price Range, AGM Period, FaceValue, Category and Business Category,
News of last 3 years with company, date and category wise search.
Portfolio manager which has following feature
Multiple Porfolio Accounts with different brokerage rate.
Buy, Sale, Deposit, Withdraw and Dividend entry
Every sale shows profit or loss
BreakEven of each share
Specific Buy Sale view with sorting facility
Print and Edit options are added
Stoploss calculation and Profit Target is integrated.
Export and Import facility of portfolio data. (See Porfolio Settings Menu.) So that you can import your portfolio data in new version of this software.
Monthly and Yearly report.
The software has a Dividend calculator which shows minimum price for profit.
An Inbox to show Forthcoming IPO and Other importand notice.
A small section (below price list) to show how much share you can buy with your current credit.
Built in Web Browser with some important link
CSV File export and Direct Data Feed for
Ami Broker. Trade Monitor data is also integrated with
Pattern Screener, Weekly Report, Monthly Price Gap added.
You can do virtual trading with new enhanced Trade Calculator.
Mobile web watch list with offer/bid price of DSE and CSE added.
Realtime Trade Monitor with complete analysis and porfolio integration
Price Alarm with real time chart.
Online Order facilities for Broker Houses.
Tick Table an one screen display of DSE and CSE Price.
Change Fundamental Data Menu can be used to adjust price and volume after FaceValue Change.
IPO Application form
Minute Chart, SMS Alert system, Position
- A bug in Portfolio is fixed.
- Portfolio logic is redesigned. No manual processing is required during data change.
- Support and Resistance scan is added in pattern screener.
- EPS history and graph is added in analysis window.
- Find and Favourites panel has new features.
- Some bugs are fixed.
- Drawings can be moved, resized, zoomed.
- More integrated with AmiBroker - ChartView, AFL Scan, Price Adjustment, Data Export.
- News Overlay added
- Pattern Screener is highly improved.
- SMS Alert service returns
- Dividend adjustment window is redesigned
- Some bugs are fixed
- A bug in Minute Chart solved.
- Analysis window redesigned with many enhancements
- AmiBroker AFL scan and Chart Preview in Profita (If
AmiBroker is installed and updated in PC)
- IPO application window redesigned with unlimited BO Account.
- Dividend auto adjustment.
- Analysis with adjusted and non-adjusted price.
- Pattern screener window redesigned with new indicators.
- Favourite shares can be managed in groups and synchronized with web.
- Portfolio now shows Mature Share count.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
- Right and Cash Dividend adjustment.
- Drawing on graph is saved.
- Offer price window now shows additional information.
- Filtering in Share% and EPS history window.
- Portfolio can be synchronized with web by a single button click.
- Pattern screening may be done date wise.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
- General index now uses Value in place of Volume.
Profita has introduced SMS alert service in version 2.25.
SMS will be sent to user's Mobile Number when price of a company crosses a price range set by the user earlier.
MTBL : Max Price : 16, Min Price : 12, Stock Exchange : Both.
When MTBL price falls below 12tk or rises above 16tk either in DSE or CSE, a SMS will be sent to user's mobile.
Each SMS will be sent only once, then this alert will be marked as sent.
2 Tk./SMS, No use no Bill, No expiry date.
- SMS can be sent only to Bangladesh (except CityCell Number).
- Please call 01196 257538 to ensure your mobile number and other details.
- Minimum 100tk deposit is required for SMS Alert.
Learn At Home.
Do you want to learn
and Technical Analysis at home thru
Please register here.